SALE AND PURCHASE
PURCHASES OF CLOTHING OR VINTAGE OBJECTS
Do you have vintage clothes or objects that you would like to get rid of? I regularly buy items from individuals. Here is the procedure as well as the search criteria to consider before expressing your interest.
1-Fly over the website to soak up the atmosphere and the type of items currently in inventory.
2-Send examples with photos by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3-Make an appointment for a meeting at the boutique which is located in Limoilou in Quebec City
4-On-site assessment: Maximum 30% of the sale price established by the owner
5-Payment by bank transfer
**No assessment will be made on site without agreement or prior appointment
- Vintage clothes or objects: 1960 to 2000
- Unisex clothing: No dresses, skirts, bustiers, etc.
- Pants or jeans: Sizes 24 to 32 designed in Canada or the United States
- No fast fashion brands: Zara, H&M, Old Navy, Georges, Shein, etc.
- No fur coats
- No shoes, sandals or boots
- no furniture
LIST OF BRANDS MORE SEARCHED THAN OTHERS
- Mood Design
- Original Cotton
- Boca Authentic
- BUM Equipment
- Looney Tunes
- Louis Garneau
- Haute Couture : Dior, Hermès, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, etc.
- Animals: T-shirts, hoodies or crewnecks of wolves, kittens, dogs, etc.
- Music: T-shirts for tours, rock, pop bands, etc.
- Fisher Price
Looking forward to seeing your finds!